GlanceCharts is a ground breaking legal reference, research and learning tool. It combines a color-coded multi-step flowchart with numeric sections containing text that fleshes out the chart content in detail. Subscribers have access to a CLE-accredited audio webinar which walks the listener through the chart system.
GlanceCharts is subscription based. Subscribers have 24/7 access to the annotated chart and webinars plus…
- Live online events with chart authors and other thought leaders
- Access to a newsfeed with weekly updates to the charts
- Sneak previews and test drives of coming GlanceCharts’ products
- Coming soon: a social forum where subscribers can exchange information and messages
GlanceCharts aren’t just charts. They are the foundation of a practice system you’ll never outgrow!
The flowchart graphic deconstructs any legal subject area into a series of analytical steps. Each step in the GlanceCharts system is color-coded. Each step is the placeholder for one or more sections that contain the textual content including citations to legal authority. To get started:
1. Log into your library. +
2. Download and print chart. +
3. Click on the “Launch the Online Chart” button. +
4. Click on the “Listen to Webinar” button. +
5. Continue to use and explore the chart. +
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Interact with us through our Blog, on social media or by email at email@example.com.